This Ninja Foodi Ravioli is a delicious and easy to put together appetizer or anytime snack. It uses the air fryer method and is ready in under 20 minutes.
Ninja Foodi Ravioli
This is perfect and yummy appetizer that takes little effort and pairs well with a variety of meals!
This Ninja Foodi ravioli only uses three simple ingredients – store bought ravioli, eggs, and Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
It pairs nicely with a marinara or your favorite tomato pasta sauce.
And it uses the Air Crisp function which can easily be adapted to most air fryers.
Ninja Foodi Recipes You May Like:
What type of ravioli to use
For this recipe, you can use any fresh or store bought ravioli. If you use store bought, grab the refrigerator version over frozen.
How to Make air fryer ravioli in a Ninja Foodi
Begin by assembling the ingredients. Coat the ravioli in the egg mixture, then coat in the Italian style bread crumbs.
Place inside of the air crisp basket (that came with the Ninja Foodi) in a single layer.
Crisp for about 5-6 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
Serve with your favorite tomato sauce or a simple marinara sauce.
Why air fry ravioli?
There’s some really great benefits for using an air fryer over conventional frying methods.
Such as, it’s lower in fat because you don’t need to use oil to cook the ravioli.
Also, an air fryer doesn’t leave behind horrible fried food smells in the home. It is something that keeps me from frying food around here!
And it is quick! These ravioli air fry in about 5-6 minutes. Easy, peasy.
- 9 oz refrigerated ravioli - cheese filled
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian style bread crumbs
- Optional: marinara/tomato sauce for dipping
- Using shallow dish or bowl, add the eggs and beat with a fork or whisk until well blended. In another shallow dish or bowl, pour the Italian style bread crumbs. I use pie pans for this.
- Dip the ravioli one at a time into the egg mixture and coat on all sides. Move the ravioli to the bread crumbs and coat all over. Shake off any excess bread crumbs.
- Add the coated raviolis to the Ninja Foodi air crisp basket in a single layer.
- Set the Ninja Foodi function to Air Crisp and the temperature to 390 degrees.
- Air Crisp for about 5-6 minutes. Or until golden brown. You will know that the raviolis are ready when they start to puff up slightly and have a light golden brown color. If they are overly toasted, the ravioli will be dry and a bit hard.
- Repeat until all of the raviolis are toasted.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 491mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 10g